The perfect man.

Where is he? Where is my love?
I know love hurts, I can deal with that if it means that I will be with him.
I care for him so much and yet he still does not know.
I want to tell him, but he is the one that scares me.
I am so comfortable with what I know, and scared of what I don’t know.
I don’t know what will happen and that scares me.
I have waited for him and now I am ready.
How long will must I wait, how long will I wait?
I care for him so much and I yearn to show him.
I want him to love me in the way that I love him.
Will he ever love me? Is it possible. Is love between us possible?
The perfect man is what I yearn for, I know that is who God will bring me to.
Is he the perfect man? Or is my waiting worthless?
When is it time to move on? How long must I yearn before I give up?
I care for him so much. Does he even have the slightest clue?
I am ready. I wait. I yearn.
I will continue loving him because I care for him too much to give up.

Comments

Popular Posts